I’m still here.
I feel like I’m establishing a semi-permanent residence in crazy town these days. But I escaped long enough to explain why I’m writing tonight.
1. To thank anyone and everyone who continues to follow me despite the fact there are millions of bloggers out there.
2. To show appreciation for the bloggers who have influenced me. When I’m too tired to clear my own head, I still make time to peek into yours. To see a list of people I read, look at the bottom of my website.
3. Because this part of me doesn’t need to be perfect. That’s the joy of creating your own small star in cyberspace.
4. Because I needed to acknowledge that this video inspired me. No one said being a mom would be easy.
5. Because this $hit needed to be shared. No one said letting your kids develop at their own pace would be easy.
6. To beg you to cheer me on this Sunday as I conquer Lincoln’s half marathon.
7. Because I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, yet I trust that it will all work out the way it’s supposed to.
8. To confess, yet again, you are all my online therapists. Thanks for another great session.
Written by Heidi Woodard
Glad you’re still here! I’d charge for my services as an online therapist, but we have a reciprocal online therapy deal here and I already get the better end of the bargain. 😉 Good luck Sunday!
Thank God men aren’t mothers. Thank God, women are. Good luck Sunday! Excellent video!
Shannon – thanks. Knowing that you’re always there on the other end of the computer screen is comforting. You give me laughs and perspective and that’s a good combo!
Roy – As a self proclaimed daddy’s girl, I can tell you your role as a father isn’t too shabby either.
I like your blogging and listening to you on the radio on Q98! Good luck on Sunday! Al Leaders
Hey Mr. Blast from the Past! Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your kind words.