I’m still here.
I feel like I’m establishing a semi-permanent residence in crazy town these days. But I escaped long enough to explain why I’m writing tonight.
1. To thank anyone and everyone who continues to follow me despite the fact there are millions of bloggers out there.
2. To show appreciation for the bloggers who have influenced me. When I’m too tired to clear my own head, I still make time to peek into yours. To see a list of people I read, look at the bottom of my website.
3. Because this part of me doesn’t need to be perfect. That’s the joy of creating your own small star in cyberspace.
4. Because I needed to acknowledge that this video inspired me. No one said being a mom would be easy.
5. Because this $hit needed to be shared. No one said letting your kids develop at their own pace would be easy.
6. To beg you to cheer me on this Sunday as I conquer Lincoln’s half marathon.
7. Because I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, yet I trust that it will all work out the way it’s supposed to.
8. To confess, yet again, you are all my online therapists. Thanks for another great session.
Written by Heidi Woodard